TURKEY – Consulate General Karachi
Notice for Turkish visa applicants (Karachi)
1) Applications with original acceptance letter will be accepted as normal.
2) Applications without original acceptance letter will not be accepted anymore, applicants are informed to request his/her university to email the acceptance letter to the consulate keeping Gerry’s in the loop.
3) Once the email is received from the university by Gerry’s, we will call the applicants and inform them to submit their applications and attach a print out of the email to that application for onward submission to the consulate.
Additionally, Medical reports are no more required for Education/student visa, however, students going for Turkish Burslari (government-based scholarship open once in a year) must submit medical reports.
1st April, 2018
Applicants residing in Lahore are hereby informed that their Visa Applications can only be submitted in our Lahore Visa Application Centre, applicable from 1st April 2018. Applicants are further advised to carry any recent utility bill and a form of ID confirming their residential address.
Applicants from the other locations are advised to submit their Visa Application in their respective side stations.
8th February 2018
Applicants are now required to fill out the “Travel Details Form” outlining the details of their travel history over the past 5 years. The completed form must be attached to the Visa Application.
1st March 2017
Polio Certificate: Photocopy of Polio Certificate is a mandatory requirement for Visa Applications w.e.f. 1st March 2017.
E-visa: Applicants with a valid UK, USA, Ireland or Schengen visa may apply for a Turkish E-visa from https://www.evisa.gov.tr.
Refusal: The consulate is not obligated to explain the reason for visa refusal. In case of refusal, the applicant can re-apply after 3 months.
Refund: Visa fee is non-refundable.
Fake Documents: Submission of fake documents constitutes a crime according to the Turkish legislation.
Issuance of visa does not provide an absolute right to enter Turkey: In accordance with Foreigners and International Protection Act no. 6458, Article 11/3.
Professional Certificate: Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) certificate copy for doctors, Bar Letter for lawyers, Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) certificate copy for engineers, Valid Tourism License copy for the Travel Agency owners and their employees must be attached with the Visa application.
Travel Health Insurance Certificate: In accordance with Foreigners and International Protection Act no. 6458, Article15/E, all foreigners wishing to apply for Turkish Visa shall submit a ‘Travel Health Insurance Certificate’ covering the duration of their stay in Turkey and as well as repatriation cost.
The Turkish Consulate reserves the right to request additional documents
Checklists for Visa Applications:
TOURIST / BUSINESSPERSON:
STUDENT / EDUCATION VISA
Visit the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Gerry’s Visa Offices:
43/1/E Razi Road Block 6, P.E.C.H.S. Karachi
Shop #3 & 12, Indus Ranches Ground Floor Near R.T Restaurant Auto Bhan Road, Shah Latifabad
Shop# S-9, Swiss Plaza M.A. Jinnah Road.
Unit # C-7, City Bangalow, Shikarpur Road, Sukkur
1) Touristic/ Business visa/ Student visa takes up to 17 working days (for Pakistani passport holders)
2) Seamen visa and Work visa takes more than 1 month (for Pakistani passport holders)
3) Turkish Language Course takes more than 1 month (for Pakistani passport holders)
4) Foreign passport / Third country passport takes more than 1 month for a visa.
Standard Visa Processing Time is 17 working days. Applicants are advised to submit their applications 17 working days prior to their travel date. Applications can be accepted with Consent Letter / Affidavit if less than 17 working days but limited to 15 working days.
Powered by KnocknShop.